REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER ARTS 2017 WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINNING JANUARY 2017.
THE INFORMATION BELOW REFERS TO THE 2016 SEASON, AND IS PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
Note: tuition costs/enrollment fees DO NOT include on-campus housing and meals. For information about housing and meal costs, click here.
Course Registration is a Four-Step Process
- Find the web page(s) for the course(s) you are interested in taking and review the “How to Apply” section(s).
- Prepare the materials listed in Step One of the “How to Apply” section for each workshop. In some cases, you may need to arrange an audition with the course coordinator.
- Complete the online Registration Form and upload the materials listed in Step One of the “How to Apply” section for each workshop to the Summer Arts Registration Office by the deadline listed. Do not send your application materials or fees to the course coordinator.
- Upon acceptance by the Course Coordinator, submit payment of enrollment fees and materials fees (if applicable) to the Summer Arts Registration Office.You must complete all four steps to be admitted to CSU Summer Arts.
If You will be Applying for Scholarship Assistance
Read the web page on scholarships here, and prepare the documents you will need to apply for scholarship assistance BEFORE you begin the online registration process. When you have completed your online registration form, you will be directed to the online scholarship application form.
Requirements for Admission
Requirements for admission vary from course to course. Please carefully review the “How to Apply” and “Who Should Apply” sections for each course you are interested in taking.
Students may apply for and enroll in only one course per two-week session. Course dates may not overlap. Please check the dates of the course(s) you are interested in taking.
Enrollment in a course is subject to:
- Receipt of your completed online Registration Form and application materials by the Summer Arts Registration Office.
- Approval by the Course Coordinator.
- Payment of the balance of your fees upon acceptance.
College Credit Units/Transcripts
All CSU Summer Arts 2016 courses offer 3 to 6 units of transferable college credit. Undergraduate or graduate credit is earned through CSU Monterey Bay. Courses offered at Summer Arts may be repeated.
If you are a California resident, you may take a second Summer Arts course (up to six units) with no additional enrollment fee.
You must apply for a transcript at the end of your workshop to have the units transferred to your home campus. You may request a transcript here: http://ar.csumb.edu/transcript-request
Services for Students with Disabilities
CSU Summer Arts wishes to make all Summer Arts programs accessible to people with disabilities where practical. For full consideration of your disability-related needs, please contact Joanne Sharp at email@example.com or 562-951-4065 at least 30 days before the start of your workshop.
Having trouble with the online form? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a PDF version of the form.