Please carefully review this information, even if you are a returning student, as details of the application process have changed.
Course Registration is a Four-Step Process
- Find the web page(s) for the course(s) you are interested in taking and review the “How to Apply” section(s).
- Prepare the materials listed in Step One of the “How to Apply” section for each workshop. In some cases, you may need to arrange an audition with the course coordinator.
- Download and complete the Registration Form and send it with the materials listed in Step One of the “How to Apply” section for each workshop to the Summer Arts Registration Office by the deadline listed. Do not send your registration form, application materials, or fees to the course coordinator.
Send materials via email to email@example.com OR mail to:
CSU Summer Arts Registration Office
CSU Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center
University Corporation, Suite 211
Seaside, CA 93955
- Upon acceptance by the Course Coordinator, submit payment of enrollment fees and materials fees (if applicable) to the Summer Arts Registration Office.You must complete all four steps to be admitted to CSU Summer Arts.
Requirements for Admission
Requirements for admission vary from course to course. Please carefully review the “How to Apply” and “Who Should Apply” sections for each course you are interested in taking.
Students may apply for and enroll in only one course per two-week session. Course dates may not overlap. Please check the dates of the course(s) you are interested in taking.
Enrollment in a course is subject to:
- Receipt of your completed Registration Form and application materials by the Summer Arts Registration Office.
- Approval by the Course Coordinator.
- Payment of the balance of your fees upon acceptance.
College Credit Units/Transcripts
All CSU Summer Arts 2014 courses offer 3 or 4 units of transferable college credit. Undergraduate or graduate credit is earned through CSU Monterey Bay. Courses offered at Summer Arts may be repeated.
If you are a California resident, you may take a second Summer Arts course (up to six units) with no additional enrollment fee.
You must apply for a transcript at the end of your workshop to have the units transferred to your home campus. You may request a transcript here: http://ar.csumb.edu/transcript-request
Services for Students with Disabilities
CSU Summer Arts wishes to make all Summer Arts programs accessible to people with disabilities where practical. For full consideration of your disability-related needs, please contact Joanne Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-951-4065 at least 30 days before the start of your workshop.