Game/Interactive Media Internship | Southern California
Psychic Bunny is seeking a talented intern to assist with art asset creation, or programming, for various ongoing projects. You will be involved in the entire process, from project inception to final production. This is a flexible internship–we want someone who is jazzed to learn more about making games and software, be they an artist, programmer, designer, or producer.
- MUST BE A CURRENT STUDENT, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Pursuing games-related or digital art degree
- Strong art skills (concept art or Maya modeling) OR strong coding skills (C# preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Awesome, positive attitude
Basic knowledge in at least two of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
- Flash or other 2D animation skills, especially sprite-based
- Native iOS or Android programming experience
- Experience creating and editing particle effects
- Experience designing/creating GUI elements
- Game design background
About Psychic Bunny:
Psychic Bunny is a multi-disciplinary media company in Los Angeles, California.
This is an unpaid internship. Please submit a cover letter, resume, reel or work samples (if you have them) to email@example.com. Please place “Interactive Bunny Internship” in the subject line. No calls, or visits please.