Event Planning & Development/Film Crew Internship | Southern California
Progressive, one of a kind Event Company is looking for several professional and friendly Interns to assist with Event Marketing, Social Media Development and Management, Website Development and Design, Graphics Design, and PR as well as a FILM CREW to assist in the filming of a promotional video.
If you are interested in learning more about events and would like experience working on a progressive, one of a kind event, or if you are a film student looking to build your reel, then this is the internship for you!
Flexible days and hours, can work around your school or work schedule. Event will be held in the Golden Eagle Ballroom on the CSULA campus in Spring, 2013. Plenty of opportunity to experience growth in Public Relations, Marketing, Online Marketing, Website Development and Design, Client and Vendor Interaction, Bid and Proposal Creation, Film Production, and overall Event Planning, Development, & Management.
Marketing and PR Intern
- Should be savvy in Social Media
- Should possess strong writing skills [Including Press Release Generation]
- Should understand how to garner online Press Release exposure
- Should possess skillsets in Word & PowerPoint. [Excel & Outlook a plus but not required]
- Should understand essentials of Email Marketing
Website Marketing and Development Intern
- Should fully understand the principles of W3c Standards and Compliance
- Should be savvy with the WordPress Open-Source Platform
- Should understand principals of on-sight SEO
- Should have strong design principals and marketing taste
- Will be making changes to an existing site and assisting with marketing and online traction – will mostly deal with ‘technical’ aspects of content addition to the site and other changes
- Will be the ‘go to’ guy [or gal] for website changes and other technical issues involving the Internet as a whole
Graphics Design Intern
- Should possess strong skillsets with PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, and other relevant programs to the website design and development processes
- Should understand the printing process and how imaging is different on and offline – These fundamentals will be essential
- Should possess skillsets in Post Card, Poster, Business Card, Brochure, Signage, and Logo design.
- Should have access to lighting, sound, and film equipment
- Should understand the film-making process and possess a positive attitude and work well with a film crew
- Should possess skills in all of the latest film-making software like FinalCut and other relevant and current necessary software
- Seeking and DOP
- Seeking wardrobe assistant [Including hair, makeup, and wardrobe]
- Seeking Production Assistant
- Seeking entire Film Crew
- Seeking Editor
- Seeking Camera Man
- Seeking Casting Director
- Seeking Script Writer
VERY IMPORTANT: *Please send an email explaining why you want to work in events, any relevant experience, which position you are interested in specifically, and attach your Resume. THEN, please follow up w/ a phone call.
Contact Information: Email – April@WebsiteWarriorWorkshop.com Phone – 310-654-7044