Anderson Digital Internship | Southern California
Anderson Digital is looking for a qualified intern to join or digital media team. Our media team produces quality work for top digital streaming companies, and seeks an intern who can participate in various states of preparing digital content.
This intern should be prepared to work in a technology savvy environment and will finish
the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of digital media.
• Collaborate and coordinate projects between media and sales team
• Contribute to major, long-term projects on video editing software
• Assist in metadata entry
• Assist in general office duties, such as filing
Anderson Digital is looking for an undergraduate in the Los Angeles area who is majoring in Media and Communication or Television and Digital Media Production. This person should have excellent verbal and written skills, should be organized and have the ability to work independently, as well as have good time management skills to handle multiple projects.
• Must be a pursing a degree in Media and Communications or Television and Digital Media Production
• Must be an undergraduate Junior/Senior
• Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
• Familiarity with Photoshop, QuickTime, and/or Final Cut Pro is preferred
• MAC literate and experience with Excel
• Knowledge of design and interactive software (i.e. Photoshop)
Please submit CV and resume to: email@example.com