Spring Internship at Transparent House | Northern California
Transparent House is a next-generation Creative Studio that works at the intersection of Digital, Art, and Commerce. We are a small team who’ve made a larger-than-life impact for some of the world’s leading brands. Not a traditional design agency, nor solely a production house, we are equally at home creating for print and digital media. We work fast, yet execute flawlessly. We visualize all that a brand can be, and bring that vision to life. We have a modern office in historic San Francisco Jackson Square neighborhood. Our open office environment focuses on creative brainstorming and teamwork.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern with following requirements:
• Students with specialty in marketing
• Enthusiastic and hard-working
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Have good writing and communication skills
• Good Computer skills
• Experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Good research skills using Internet search engines and company websites
• Very detail-oriented
• Ability to generate new ideas and campaigns for marketing
• Punctual, motivated, reliable, professional
Please note that this is a junior level position and this person will report to senior management. Marketing Intern will learn different aspects of Marketing for our 3D Studio, including Marketing Research, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Events, Marketing Collateral, etc.
This is an unpaid position with the possibility of becoming paid, or even turning into a full time/part time position.
Check out our website (transparenthouse.com) and if you think this description fits you, please send your Resume & Cover Letter explaining why you might be a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!