Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
What to Do Next

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Tanya - photo

What to Do Next

Posted by Tanya

As I finish up my fourth year of college I am starting to think about the big question: what am I going to do for the rest of life, which for many is a very scary question. I am filled with nerves, excitement, and apprehension. Do I want to go to grad school or do I want to take a year off? How can I make a decision that will impact the rest of my life?! After talking with a past employer and staff member at CSU Channel Islands I was given a piece of advice that I cherish and will continue to pass on. She told me you don’t need to stress about deciding what you are going to do for the rest of your life, you just need to decide what to do next. Just like college, life is full of steps you take to progress you along your journey. Every year was a stepping stone towards my goal of graduating. So when things get stressful in high school or in college, don’t think about making a decision that will affect you for the rest of your life or for all of college… just think about what you need to do next.

Archives

Social

Follow Us

.

The California State University