Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
Visit Campuses This Summer

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Annette - photo

Visit Campuses This Summer

Posted by Annette

Summer is a great time to visit the campuses you are interested in attending. I highly recommend you to visit CSU campuses to get a good idea of what campus life will be like. Visiting campuses may also help you make a decision on which campus is the right fit for you.

As I was deciding on which CSU I should attend, I visited three schools. Cal State Long Beach was the last campus I visited, and it solidified my decision to join the 49er community. Not only did I fall in love with the campus, but I also fell in love with the city of Long Beach.

Whether you will be commuting or living on campus, it is extremely important to familiarize yourself with the city where your university is located. I loved living in Long Beach and immersing myself in such a culturally diverse city. Long Beach is filled with art museums, parks and excellent food. I highly encourage you to take some time and check out the city your potential future university is in when you visit the campus, and hopefully that will help make your final decision!

Archives

Social

Follow Us

.

The California State University