- Complete all final “a-g” course requirements, including college prep English and advanced math. Trigonometry or Analytic Geometry/Calculus are also recommended.
- If your CAASPP EAP results indicate “Standard Met”, you are required to take an approved senior year-long English and/or math course and pass with a grade of “C” or better in both semesters.
- If your CAASP EAP results indicate “Standard Nearly Met” or “Standard Not Met”, you must take the required CSU EPT and/or ELM exam(s) unless you meet other EPT/ELM exemptions. Visit CSU Success website to practice your English and/or math skills.
- If you are planning on transferring from a California Community College, please visit the CSU’s website for transfer pathways: http://www.calstate.edu/transfer/roadmaps
- October 1-November 30: Apply to the CSU early—the application period opens October 1, and the deadline is November 30!
- January-March: Apply for financial aid January 1 through March 2!
- March-May: Prior to enrolling, register for the CSU’s EPT and ELM exams (unless you are exempt).
- Late Spring: Students taking AP classes should register for the AP exams. You can earn college credit for AP courses if you score well on the test(s) and will be exempt from taking the EPT and ELM placement tests.