Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
Maximize Your Study Time

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Ana - photo

Maximize Your Study Time

Posted by Ana

Studying might not seem like the most important part of college, but it does play a big role in college life. You’ll take several classes at a time in college, and if you take two similar classes, you might not have to spend as much time studying. One semester, I took five psychology classes dealing with similar issues, so I didn’t have to study as much—however, I did study! Then I had a semester where I was taking an art class, a music class, a psychology class, a math class, and a Chicano studies class, and I had to study every day because I had to learn about different issues in each class.

Studying isn’t most fun thing to do on a Friday night, and it’s especially not fun the night before a big test. It is best if you study ahead of time. It’s true when they say to study a little each night—I try to do it, and it has helped me a lot in my classes. What I have found helpful is studying with a group. That way, if I don’t know something, someone can help me out and later on when I go over it by myself I understand the material better. Studying will help you do great in classes!

Archives

Social

Follow Us

.

The California State University