Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
Maximize Your Study Time

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Ana

Maximize Your Study Time

Posted by Ana

Studying might not seem like the most important part of college, but it does play a big role in college life. You’ll take several classes at a time in college, and if you take two similar classes, you might not have to spend as much time studying. One semester, I took five psychology classes dealing with similar issues, so I didn’t have to study as much—however, I did study! Then I had a semester where I was taking an art class, a music class, a psychology class, a math class, and a Chicano studies class, and I had to study every day because I had to learn about different issues in each class.

Studying isn’t most fun thing to do on a Friday night, and it’s especially not fun the night before a big test. It is best if you study ahead of time. It’s true when they say to study a little each night—I try to do it, and it has helped me a lot in my classes. What I have found helpful is studying with a group. That way, if I don’t know something, someone can help me out and later on when I go over it by myself I understand the material better. Studying will help you do great in classes!

Social

Follow Us

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.

.