The Ins and Outs of Long Beach State
At every college, there are certain tricks and secrets that only those students who attend the school know about. After 3 years attending Long Beach, here are just a few of them that I’ve come to learn over the years:
- Use campus escort services! They will pick you up on campus and drive you to your dorms or right to your car. You may think you are being a trouble onto them by calling them up when in fact you’re helping them keep their jobs.
- You can rearrange the couches in the Horn Center. Just rearrange them back after you’re done if you don’t want workers to give you mean stares.
- During Finals week, Starbucks provides free coffee after midnight for students in the Library.
- There is a Lost and Found Center on campus; it is located near the art buildings.
- The campus was built on Indian Burial grounds and so there are rumors that certain places are “haunted”.
- There is a student who always sits on the field and paints in between the art and LA buildings. He gives free face painting if you ask.
Return to the College Dreams Blog