Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
Explore Your Talents & Discover Your Passion

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Jade - photo

Posted by Jade

Greetings students! Being a college student is a lot more complex than most would think. You learn a lot about yourself as a person and as a student. Some of the best advice I can give you as you pursue college is to explore your talents! Get involved in things that interest you or explore new things you aren’t familiar with. You may think you know exactly what you want to do with your life now, but things can and do change. I myself was a Criminology, Law & Society major in college and ended up pursuing my Master’s degree in Counseling focusing on Student Development in Higher Education. My experiences before, during, and after college all played a role in me changing career directions. One thing I am most proud of is that I let myself evolve and accepted my true passion—education. There is a saying “if you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” This holds true for me and probably will for most of you. Use your natural skills and talents to do something you are passionate about and you will be fulfilled in your educational, career, and personal lives too!

Archives

Social

Follow Us

.

The California State University