Skip Navigation

The California State University

Translation
Don’t Wait to Learn about Student Services

College Dreams Blog

Esta función no está disponible en español
Jordan Eres - photo

Posted by Jordan Eres

Starting college can be stressful, but luckily there are numerous on-campus resources available to you that can help. Before starting your first semester, make sure you take a few minutes to go online and browse the services and resources that are available on campus. Taking the time now to familiarize yourself with resources like the career center and academic advising office can save you an incredible amount of time once you enter college!

When I started at Cal State Long Beach, I was not aware of the resources available to me as a student. In fact, it wasn’t until a professor assigned a visit to the career center during my third year that I learned about the staff available to help me write my resume or to find local job fairs.

To get ahead and avoid missing out, browse campus websites for student services. It won’t take long for you to realize there is a wealth of information and staff on campus that are there to help you make the most of your college experience!

Best of all, learning more about your school will undoubtedly make you feel like part of the campus community. With your newfound confidence and the information you will have picked up along the way, you will be able to take on any challenge you may face in college.

Archives

Social

Follow Us

.

The California State University