Recommended Tuition Increase—2011-12 Academic Year
- $444 increase per academic year for full-time undergraduates (10 %).
- $516 increase for teaching credential candidates.
- $546 increase for full-time graduate students.
- One-third of increase directed to financial aid. One-half of undergraduates protected against increase by grants or waivers.
- November action provides ample notice to students and parents; allows campuses to plan enrollments and programs.
- CSU budget proposes that State buy out tuition increase.